Version 2.1.0 (https://github.com/linqs/psl/tree/2.1.0)
Full Change Information
- PostgreSQL Database Backend
- Removed MySQL support
- Removed the Queries Class
- Removed InserterUtils
- Bulk Dataloading in Postgres
- Deferred Indexing
- No More Predicate Deserialization
- UniqueID Storage Types
- Long Predicate Names Allowed
- CLI Configuration Properties
- Complete CLI Predicate Typing
- Getting the PSL Version
- Random in PSL
- Parallelization in PSL
- Configuration Reworked
- New Canary Naming System
- Inference API Rework
- Moved PSL Evaluation
- Evaluation Infrastructure Changes
- External Function Support
Version 2.0.0 (https://github.com/linqs/psl/tree/2.0.0)
- Add a new type of rule called Arithmetic Rules.
- The use case previously satisfied by Constraints have been replaced by arithmetic rules.
- The Rule Syntax has been expanded to accomodate arithmetic rules.
- Rules in Groovy may now be specified using strings.
- Rules in Groovy may now be specified in bulk using large strings or files.
- A CLI Interface has been added to PSL to help develop program more quickly.
- All PSL packages have been renamed from
- PSL Examples have been relocated to an external repository instead of a maven archetype.
- Many non-critical components have been moved out to two external repositories:
- The PSL Maven Repository has been moved.
- Bug fixes.
- Performances Enhancements.
Version 1.2.1 (https://github.com/linqs/psl/tree/1.2.1)
- Bug fix for External Function registration
Version 1.2 (https://github.com/linqs/psl/tree/1.2)
- Expectation-maximization and [paired-dual learning] (http://linqs.cs.umd.edu/basilic/web/Publications/2015/bach:icml15/bach-icml15.pdf) in the org.linqs.psl.application.learning.weight.em package
- Topic modeling with latent topic networks in the org.linqs.psl.application.topicmodel package
- Support for averaging rules in the org.linqs.psl.model.kernel.rule package
- New DateTime and Long attribute types in the org.linqs.psl.model.argument package, thanks to Jack Sullivan
- Java 8 compatibility
- Support for MySQL backend (except for external functions)
- Bug fixes
Version 1.1.1 (https://github.com/linqs/psl/tree/1.1.1)
- Improved examples, which demonstrate database population for non-lazy inference and learning
- Support for learning negative weights (limited to inference methods for discrete MRFs that support negative weights)
- Bug fixes
Version 1.1 (https://github.com/linqs/psl/tree/1.1)
- An improved Groovy interface. Try the new examples via https://github.com/linqs/psl/wiki/Installing-examples to learn the new interface.
- New, improved psl-core architecture
- Much faster inference based on the alternating direction method of multipliers (ADMM).
- Improved max-likelihood weight learning
- New max-pseudolikelihood and large-margin weight learning
- Many bug fixes and minor improvements.
Version 1.0.2 (https://github.com/linqs/psl/tree/1.0.2)
- Fixed bugs in HomogeneousIPM and MOSEK add-on caused by bug in parallel colt when using selections from large, sparse matrices.
- Fixed bug when learning weights of programs which contain set functions.
- Reduced memory footprint of HomogeneousIPM and matrices produced by ConicProgram.
Version 1.0.1 (https://github.com/linqs/psl/tree/1.0.1)
- Fixed bug in optimization program when the same atom was used more than once in a ground rule or constraint.
- Added release profile to parent POM for better packaging.
- Minor changes to archetypes.
Version 1.0 (https://github.com/linqs/psl/tree/1.0)Edit This Page